How to remove WordPress toolbar from all users using PHP

I couldn't write an article for a long time because I was busy creating a WordPress site. I added a login and registration option to my WordPress site. But when I logged in as a guest, I saw that the toolbar in WordPress is also showing here.
I did a Google search to fix this problem but couldn't find anything. Then an idea came to my mind that its PHP can be removed.
So fast go to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Editor
Now click on  Theme Functions
Theme Functions also called functions.php
Theme Function Location
 Now add this the below PHP code on the under of Theme Functions
add_filter('show_admin_bar', '__return_false');
Add This PHP Code Like This
After adding this code just click on Update File. Now all done. I hope you are enjoy this article .

Video Tutorial

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post